MENU

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The simple things at Christmas

In these hectic days heading towards Christmas I am reflecting on the simple but beautiful things that really make me smile.

These gorgeous crocheted and knitted stars are made by the very creative Jodie over at Jellywares with 50% of the sales going towards charity.  Handmade treasures that have been made with love while also benefiting someone else…for me this is the true spirit of Christmas.


A handful of perfect tomatoes from the garden.


Terry took this photo of a little Christmas beetle in the garden yesterday morning (that is our name for them anyway!)

What is making you smile this weekend? 









1 comment :

  1. We are starting to see Christmas bettles around too...a sure sign that the holidays are near here....woot!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome. I will try to reply to all comments eventually because I love the conversation! Jane